IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A bright flame lights everything around. There are many events, saturated with emotions and passions, the essence of which now becomes extremely clear.
This is a fire in the forest. Trees are burning with a bang. Passions and emotions are fueled by real facts.
People try to extinguish the fire with what they can. Immediate intervention is necessary to resolve the problems.
Around a lot of raw trunks. People throw raw firewood directly into the fire. You don’t need any external resources to resolve the situation, you should take advantage of what is close.
The raw firewoods do not burn. The cause of the fire and its means of extinguishing coincide. Emotional fire will not burn everything, there is still a lot of vitality in this situation.
Fire will soon go out. Where there was a forest fire, soon the green forest will grow. Where the passions raged, life will blossom soon.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The gold ingots shine in the sunlight from the bottom of the transparent lake. Already now, a very precious treasure of love has been obtained by the joyful accomplishment.
The diver, who collected the ingots, was surprised to find that the bottom of the lake is a huge gold plate slightly covered with mud. Conscious concentration on precious moments of life has allowed discovering truly untold treasures.
He was so impressed by this discovery that he threw all collected gold ingots directly into the water. All previous valuable achievements are simply nothing compared to the discovered untold treasure in the depths of the subconscious.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №50
In the manifested reality. The fire of passions, caused by a series of everyday problems, will lead to complete clarity of what is happening. The evaluation of events will change dramatically: what should ignite the passions will have the opposite effect. The fire will be stewed with firewood. Live firewood will not burn at all! A new view of reality does not feed the devouring flames of passion but, on the contrary, completely extinguishes it. So constantly changes the world by eliminating destructive emotions. Fire passions will disappear because of a new positive look. Clutch with events (property of fire) will go away. Life will blossom again.
On a subtle plan, there is a very powerful vibration support for POSITIVE THINKING. The diver collects gold from the lake bottom. Found precious ingots is only a pointer to the myriad treasure hidden in the depths of the subconscious. If you collect gold bars from the bottom of the lake (find pieces of good in life events), then you will be amazed by the fact that you are standing with two feet on a huge gold plate (everywhere HAPPINESS). At this point, the precious gold collected will lose its significance and attractiveness. The diver will return the gold back to the water. A diver does not need to collect small ingots of happiness when he stands on a huge plate consisted of happiness.
POSITIVE THINKING is the way to the myriad treasures hidden in the depths of the subconscious. POSITIVE THINKING is the way to HAPPINESS.
Awareness of the “Basic Law of the Subtle Energy Exchange” is probably the shortest path to POSITIVE THINKING.
On the sacrificial tripod, there is a cauldron. Gold is in the cauldron, but the fire of passion burns from above. If you are not captured by an emotional flame (fire in the world of events), you can find a precious treasure. How much gold you can scoop up in this situation depends only on you, only on how deep you plunge into the cauldron! This hexagram gives you a unique opportunity to find the priceless treasure and to become truly happy!
In emotionally tense life situations, if you keep holding attention to their positive aspects, you will discover a truly boundless treasure hidden in the depths of your subconscious.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
NEGATIVE THINKING – life is nothing but a chain of bad problems. Such point of view naturally is forming, if the main attention is paid to the material side of life and the mortal nature of the human body. Numerous facts testifying to the fact that man is not only a physical body destroys NEGATIVE THINKING and leads to POSITIVE THINKING. POSITIVE THINKING, faced with a brutal life reality, often turns into NEGATIVE THINKING.
See the good in a horrible evil-doer,
and one glance of yours will be changing the world!
Positions to consider:
- Reality is more flexible than modeling clay! You can easily construct whatever you concentrate your mind on. “If you want to be happy, be!” Kozma Prutkov.
- Positive thinking is either insanity or enlightenment.
- Ignoring the sufferings of life is like going into the ostrich hide-and-wait mode. Looking at the world through rose-colored spectacles, such people ignore the realities of life. They are inadequate, living in the world of their own. It’s complete self-suggested insanity, generated under the influence of others doctrine and covenants.
- With such a positive attitude you will inevitably be a happy person, seeing the God’s sovereign plan behind all the events, which is true to life. This might look like rose-colored spectacles, but actually, it’s quite the contrary. All the people are wearing dull grey glasses, whereas a positive thinker sees the world clearly.
- “There are no evil people, only unhappy,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become,” Buddha.
- “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace,” Buddha.
- “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you,” Lao Tzu.
- “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools,” Albert Einstein.
- “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism,” Carl Jung.
- “It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves,” Carl Jung.
- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty, ”Winston Churchill.
- “For every dark night, there’s a brighter day,” Tupac Shakur.
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn,” Florence + The Machine – Shake It Out.
- “The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true,” Robert Oppenheimer.
- “Open to everything happy and sad seeing the good when it’s all going bad,” Moby – Slipping Away.
- “What you seek is seeking you,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “A pessimist is a man who thinks everybody is as nasty as himself, and hates them for it,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the airplane, the pessimist the parachute,” George Bernard Shaw.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).