I Ching. Hexagram 50 is named 鼎 (dǐng), “Holding”.
Other variations include “the cauldron”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
See the good in a horrible evil-doer,
and one glance of yours will be changing the world!
Positions to consider:
- Reality is more flexible than modeling clay! You can easily construct whatever you concentrate your mind on. “If you want to be happy, be!” Kozma Prutkov.
- Positive thinking is either insanity or enlightenment.
- Ignoring the sufferings of life is like going into the ostrich hide-and-wait mode. Looking at the world through rose-colored spectacles, such people ignore the realities of life. They are inadequate, living in the world of their own. It’s complete self-suggested insanity, generated under the influence of others doctrine and covenants.
- With such a positive attitude you will inevitably be a happy person, seeing the God’s sovereign plan behind all the events, which is true to life. This might look like rose-colored spectacles, but actually, it’s quite the contrary. All the people are wearing dull grey glasses, whereas a positive thinker sees the world clearly.
- “There are no evil people, only unhappy,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become,” Buddha.
- “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace,” Buddha.
- “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you,” Lao Tzu.
- “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools,” Albert Einstein.
- “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism,” Carl Jung.
- “It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves,” Carl Jung.
- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty,”Winston Churchill.
- “For every dark night, there’s a brighter day,” Tupac Shakur.
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn,” Florence + The Machine – Shake It Out.
- “The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true,” Robert Oppenheimer.
- “Open to everything happy and sad seeing the good when it’s all going bad,” Moby – Slipping Away.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).