I Ching. Hexagram 27 is named 頤 (yí), “Swallowing”.
Other variations include “The corners of the mouth”, “Providing nourishment”, “Jaws”, “Comfort and security”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
This is a beautiful powerful mountain. This life is safe, conscious and provided with everything necessary.
Small seeds of trees sprouted in the deeps of the mountain. On inside plan, doubts were born.
The sprouts quickly (as thunder) grow, feeding on earth. Doubts grow rapidly, finding nutritional soil in the permanence and security of the situation. This is accompanied by great emotions and passions.
The trees leave to the surface, braiding the mountain. From the inner plane, the doubts begin to manifest itself in the world of events.
Soon, the mountain disappears from view under the powerful crowns of green trees. A quiet and safe life will disappear without a trace. Internal anxiety will come out and become dominant in life.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The child is growing in the mother’s belly. Internal spiritual growth is absolutely safe and provided with everything necessary.
The child must develop, prepare for birth, perhaps it seems to him that the situation is unpredictable and dangerous because he is weak and completely dependent on the mother. All dangers are illusory, although it is difficult to believe in it.
The child can be afraid because he does not control the situation. The fears are natural in this situation.
But the mother foresees in advance all the needs of the child, reliably protects his and provides with everything necessary. But all excitements are vain. On the inside plan, total safety and support all necessary are supplied.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №27
In the manifested reality, wood grows by feeding on a mountain. Mountain is simultaneously food and powerful obstacle for the tree on its way to the light. This vibration corresponds to HARMONY IN NOURISHMENT. A man reaches out to the light, but his animal nature, namely, the need to eat, does not let it go. It is an unmerciful need to consume other living beings for food. This is a huge contradiction between the spiritual aspirations of man and the manifested cruel reality. This is conditioned by the dual nature of man. A person cannot attain light without achieving harmony in nutrition.
On a subconscious level, providing all that is necessary (a child in the mother’s abdomen) guarantees the success of any of the most daring experiments on HARMONY IN FOOD while concentrating on a subtle plan. This means that when a person aspires to subtle energies, to God, the amount of necessary nutrition can be sharply reduced and even reduced to zero in the limit.
Titles hexagrams of the Book of Changes sound specifically but should be interpreted maximally widely, as the 64 hexagrams cover all possible vital situations. Therefore HARMONIOUS NOURISHMENT, of course, includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, but it implies harmony in the energy-information exchange of a person from the whole universe.
A person who received this hexagram will solve his problems through harmony in nourishment.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
If you excessively get fat or lose weight, worry excessively, suffer or grow old – all this is IMBALANCE in energy exchange with the Universe, including a nutrition plane. Awareness of the problem leads to a desire for HARMONIOUS NOURISHMENT. HARMONIOUS NOURISHMENT implies asceticism, that is, always remain a little hungry. These are very strict requirements that always want to break. So HARMONY IN NOURISHMENT naturally generates IMBALANCE and vice versa.
The hexagram 27 resembles an open mouth.
Through the mouth will you comprehend the universe, harmonize yourself and the whole world will transform!
Harmonious nourishment suggests harmony in all the necessities of life, including spiritual food. Sexual relations, as an authentic act of energy interchange, belongs to this plane as well. According to tantric teachings, the subtle vibrations our bodies produce when eating and when having sex, are identical.
There is hardly any other sphere of life so closely connected to our daily routine that produces so much controversy and debates.
Positions to consider:
- To reach harmony in nourishment, you should calculate your calories intake and your energy consumption. Self-discipline, calculation, and balance make nutrition harmonious.
- The calories theory doesn’t stand any serious test. Numerous real-life examples of people leading a happy fulfilled life on a very low calories intake suggest and scientific research (for example, by Shatalova) proves it that a human being is part of the universal energy exchange chain. Harmonious nutrition, including spiritual food and material well-being, means being in harmony with nature, Cosmos, and God, which is feasible only for highly spiritual people.
- It doesn’t matter much what we eat, consume or enjoy in terms of spirituality. This is our intake. What matters is what we produce, which vibrations we project to the Universe. That is why nutrition is a negligible issue of secondary importance.
- Ethically, completely harmonious nutrition is not possible. All the cruelty of the world is reflected in the way we eat. From the depth of our soul, we hear a question: “Why do I have to kill somebody in order to stay alive?” the only thing we can do is minimize our harmful influence on nature. Harmonious nutrition means doing the least possible harm.
- We are all permanently feeling under pressure, stressed by the birth, by future death, by numerous everyday challenges. Whoever is happy and beaming, must be a very brave man. Nutrition is far from being simply an act of energy replenishment, its primary purpose is to release stress by feeling safe and cared for. The same applies to sexual relations, accumulation of material comforts and safety provision. “Look how abundant your life is, with that much food, numerous sexual partners, and all the material values! Relax, life is safe! You have nothing to be afraid of, you are so rich!” that’s what we say to ourselves subconsciously. The more fears we have, the more we eat, worry about our safety, look out for sex, accumulate varied goods that are of no real need. Thus, harmonious nutrition can only be reached by overcoming all the fears, easing off all the stresses at the deepest levels.
- Most luckily for us, life presents a chance for genuinely deep transformations through a major challenge of the nutrition plane. We encounter a highly demanding situation of surviving by eating other beings, literally devouring their lives. Emotional response is inescapable. Absolutely everybody reacts emotionally in this way or another, ignoring the issue for the sake of emotional comfort is also a decision. The tougher a challenge, the more it tends to result in a breakthrough! For some people, even such circumstances trigger a shift toward universal love and the Absolute. Were you to design the rules for the game called LIFE, would you ever be able to think of anything better or at least comparable to the plane of nutrition?
- Love is the main source of energy.
- We are what we eat.
- As Jesus Christ said, “Man does not live by bread alone.” [The Holy Bible, Matthew 4:4]
- “ Eat to Live ” or “ Live to Eat ”.
- “What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?” Lin Yutang.
- “I want to cook you a soup that warms your soul,” Sade – King of Sorrow.
- “Food is good for the soul.” Paris Can Wait.
- “Love comes and goes, but you always want to eat,” unknown author.
- You want to eat more than anything when you lack love.
- “God made food; the devil the cooks,” James Joyce.
- “There is no love sincerer than the love of food,” ― George Bernard Shaw, ‘Man and Superman’.
- “While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “We should effect a radical reform in the character of the food,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions and Other Writings’.
- “You don’t get ulcers from what you eat. You get them from what’s eating you,” Vicki Baum.
- “You lose weight when food becomes not the most important joy in your life, ”- Inna Goff.
- “All the doctors who tortured me, claiming that I could not live without meat, had already died,” George Bernard Shaw.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).