I Ching. Hexagram 29 is named 坎 (kǎn), “Gorge”.
Other variations include “Repeating Chasms”, “Abysmal”, “Dangerous Depths”, “Defeated light”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A huge ocean wave sweeps everything in its path. Usual cares, everyday affairs will immediately go into the background when a serious danger threatens one of the main objects of love, one of the main goals of life.
Soon after it comes the second, no less powerful. It would seem that the situation has resolved, the danger has passed, but a new, no less powerful danger will come soon.
Nothing will remain on the surface, everything will plunge into a dangerous oceanic abyss. A dangerous situation completely takes possession of all attention, everything else will go into the background.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
It is a beautiful and powerful mountain. This life is unshakable, safe and provided with everything necessary.
Deep under the earth, in the heart of the mountain, small seeds sprouted. In subconsciousness depth, something seeking to the light was born.
The mountain presses the sprouts of trees prevents them from breaking through to the light. The resilient life, established norms, rules and stereotypes do not allow a new awareness of reality to appear.
The trees grow very fast (like a thunder), feeding on the mountain. And soon the trees will come to the surface, splitting the mountain. A new awareness of reality finds support in the pressing situation. This awareness very sharply begins to take hold of the subconscious plan.
Where once there was the unshakable mountain, tomorrow the green forest will grow rapidly. The unshakable, well-established picture of reality will be replaced by a new awareness that will quickly fill the inner world. This will be accompanied by great emotions.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №29
In the manifested reality something that you still truly cherish will be destroyed. This is LOSS OF LOVE. It is a blow to the main vital values. It is a destruction of the love object. The love object can have a physical body or can be mental. After, the object of love has formed in our minds, and we attributed to it some remarkable properties, our whole life will be for this object. We are striving for him, we are working hard for him. Suddenly, what we put on the pedestal of our soul turned out to be terrible. The abyss opened below us. Should we live for this? This will bring a new understanding of life from the depths of the subconscious, which will lead to a very rapid growth and flourishing on a subtle spiritual level.
Someone will think that this is the worst hexagram because it portends LOSS OF LOVE in the world of events. However, this is exactly the most resource hexagram, because it allows a jump to a new higher level of spiritual development. In this sense, this is the best hexagram (if at all it is permissible to compare situations and hexagrams).
It is unfavorable to dramatize the situation, trying to restore the past state of love. It is favorable to look at the situation in a wide perspective and find for yourself the subject of love of the next higher level, which includes your former love. Then the value of loss will sharply decrease.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
PASSIONATE LOVE is the most emotional connection with the object of love, when everything else becomes unimportant and fades into the background. The beloved or the object of love is endowed with the best, most positive properties, and the facts that contradict this view are discarded. Loss of love happens after realizing that a loved one is not so good. PASSIONATE LOVE generates LOSS OF LOVE. LOSS OF LOVE testifies to the big bindings to something in this world. The identification with your body, family, life will always generate PASSIONATE LOVE, and, hence, will always lead to LOSS OF LOVE.
Loss of love
If even the sun has been swallowed up by the darkness, take a look around and see
the sparkling lights of the new chances.
Positions to consider:
- Loss of love is a challenging step toward unconditional universal love. Losing love always means losing part of the ego. Universal love can never be lost.
- Loss of love opens up new chances and opportunities.
- Loss of love is the freedom from imaginary elusive happiness.
- “Everything will turn out right, the world is built on that,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “If you hate a person, then you’re defeated by them,” Confucius.
- It is karma’s payment for past sins.
- Evil is the accelerator of spiritual growth.
- “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies,” Nelson Mandela.
- “He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes,” Buddha.
- “There is no coming to consciousness without pain,” Carl Jung.
- If you see the Divine light in every person, no matter how he behaves toward you, and of every life situation reaches you, you will never lose your love.
- You have been disappointed, even betrayed. Life looks gloomy. But in the course of the time, it will strike you that through these seemingly negative events you have transformed significantly, grown stronger, happier and much more powerful spiritually. Should you better be thankful for those people and events? They might have sacrificed themselves spiritually by doing wrong for the sake of your growth and development.
- For those in the know: 29=2+9=11. Kryon calls it a humanity’s permission window to change, a number that symbolizes fast and deep shifts and transformations. Thank life, thank the game for reaching this plane as it suggests you are ready. Those strong in spirit face serious challenges, do not lose your chance!
- Loss of love, beyond any doubt, crashes all the previously followed values and goals. The two forces: Ego and the Supreme Self, the two ways: ever-lasting sorrow for what has been lost and discovering advanced values, inexperienced happiness. Something is just about to happen! No one will remain the same.
- The curse is not the death of demons, but their blessing!
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “The wound is the place where the light enters you,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Only the wounded healer can truly heal,” Irvin D. Yalom, ‘Lying on the Couch’.
- “If we climb high enough, we will reach a height from which tragedy ceases to look tragic,” Irvin D. Yalom.
- “Falling in love with your Love means falling in love with God. We can fall in love with a person, but this does not mean that we truly love. Sooner or later, this person will disappoint us, and this disappointment will be like a blow, after which the earth leaves under its feet. Then we fall, and then we don’t even want to breathe, we don’t want to live, because it seems to us that life is over and everything collapsed. We will always (always!), Sooner or later be disappointed in a person, but NEVER – in Love. We can never be disappointed in Love itself. If you know Love as such, then you cannot be disappointed in it, you will remain faithful to It, whatever happens. Love is Life, it is Everything. And She is Free, She is simply on her own,” Andrei Hansa.
- “True freedom begins on the other side of despair,” Jean-Paul Sartre.
- “We go crazy not for people, but for the moments that we experienced with them,” Coco Chanel.
- “Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings,” Steve Agyei.
- “Your suffering is caused by your resistance to what is,” Buddha.
- “I’m so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love,” Jonathan Safran Foer.
- “If there has not been any crisis in your life that is difficult to survive, you should buy these experiences for a lot of money,” Japanese wisdom.
- “When you hate someone, you hate in him something that is in yourself,” Hermann Hesse.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).