The great earth (planet Earth) in the manifested world and on the subtle plane. This is very, very powerful support for the mother in the broadest sense of the word: from the real mother, the woman and to the planet Earth on all planes of being. This is a very strong and powerful foundation, symbolizing the provision of everything necessary (the mother will protect and nourish). Maximum and purity of female vibration YIN (all hexagram lines are intermittent). The double support of female divine energy embodies the solid foundation of any endeavor. On all planes, the great Earth (as devoted, yielding and receptive) replaces the great Earth (as devoted, yielding and receptive). Development can not go in this direction, because these vibrations are now as much as possible manifested. This is a dead end.
Therefore, the changes will occur exactly in the opposite direction, towards strengthening creativity, initiative, power JANG. There are no male vibration JANG, they will be brought into the situation from the outside.
It is favorable to find a good area of activity and join it. A woman is favorable to find and follow a worthy man, a man to join and follow the leaders. Active following for Highest, for God, for events flow here extremely harmoniously and will surely bring a good result.
This is the situation when you need to show a maximum of pure female vibration Yin, the result of which will be the realization of powerful energy Yang.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Power of Yang
The opposite vibration is dominant! The development of the situation will go towards strengthening the power of the YANG. It always happens when a property is over-represented. It is simply impossible to realize the powerful female energy of YIN without a decent male energy YANG.
Devotion and going with the flow will bring
out the primal power of MotherEarth.
Positions to consider:
1. The nature of Yin is receptive, devoted, following, inspiring. Through forsaking its ambitions shines the beauty and the power of Yin. It seems far easier to follow, inspire and fulfill somebody else’s will than to create, acquire and achieve goals, but it’s not that easy. Fall into your partner’s arms without looking back and your emotions will show how strong you have to be in your trust and devotion to manifest the power of Yin in your life.
2. “He who does not trust enough, Will not be trusted,” Lao Tzu.
3. “Being strong can be also feminine. I don’t think feminine equals being weak. Being strong is very sexy,” Sanaa Lathan.
4. “I’m really super feminine, and I’m really soft. I’m very sensitive, I realized,” Serena Williams.
5. “Feminine force is that inner strength, that power, that will to face down any negative circumstances in life and defeat them,” Georgette Mosbacher.
6. “A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment,” Carl Jung.
7. “Intuition is a strong feminine quality,” Carolina Herrera.
8. The devotion, compassion, and love of Yin are what still makes the world go round. Without it, the fiery, energetic, masculine essence of Yang would have burnt and ruined the world.
9. A woman should see the way and direct toward the goal, as she is the holder of the womb of creation. The mild yielding power of Yin is a perfect tool to advance in your own direction using male power. The power and the beauty of female energy lie in soft, gentle handling of the roaring river of male energy.
10. The only creative power in the world is Love. Its Yin and Yang aspects are nothing but the reflection of the duality our split consciousness experiences. Being less logical, the nature of Yin is closer to the essence of the Universal Love.
11. “In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it,” Lao Tzu.
12. “The vanity of men, a constant insult to women, is also the ground for the implicit feminine claim of superior sensitivity and morality,” Patricia Meyer Spacks.
13. “- You are certainly right, but you are an intelligent woman, give in! Why are you arguing with him?
– It is very difficult to drown when you can swim,” Rinat Valiullin.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).