I Ching. Hexagram 49 is named 革 (gé), “Skinning”.
Other variations include “revolution (molting)” and “the bridle”
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Pressing demand for changes
Make a reach for what appalls you.
Become exactly what you fight.
Love what you hated.
Heaven will be with you.
Positions to consider:
- Feel the divine core inside and follow it, whatever happens. Let the world adjust to you, not vice versa.
- Life is constant transition and transformation. Even God is changing because He is alive. Rejecting transformations means death.
- Life is predestined. There is no way for a human will to generate transitions and change. It’s nothing more than restless mind games.
- The flow of events outside depends on the inner state of the person, his attitudes and expectations. By altering from inside, we change the situations outside.
- Not only do we depend on the Cosmos, it also depends on us, just like a human body depends on the state of every cell. Restore the health of any one cell, and the whole system will revitalize. Transform yourself and the whole Cosmos will alter, changing its attitude to you!
- “An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox,” Lao Tzu.
- “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses,” Carl Jung.
- “I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road,” Stephen Hawking.
- “If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve,” Lao Tzu.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving,” Albert Einstein.
- “We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive,” Albert Einstein.
- “The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself,” Lao Tzu.
- “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world,” Dead Poets
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).