I Ching. Hexagram 49 is named 革 (gé), “Transformation”.
Other variations include “Revolution (molting)”, “Skinning”, “The bridle”
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Precious gold ingots shine in the sunlight from the bottom of a transparent lake. A valuable treasure, obtained by a joyful accomplishment, is manifested in life right now.
The fiery lava is boiling in the bowels of the earth right under the lake. At the same time, very large emotions are locked in the inner plane.
A powerful underground fire will burst from the bowels of the earth to the surface. Everywhere there will be clubs of steam and smoke. Internal disagreement and protest will begin to manifest itself in the world of events.
Underground fire will light everything around, turn the lake into steam and melt precious gold ingots. The fire of passions and emotions will swallow up everything. There will be complete clarity and clinging to the events that take place (the properties of fire).
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. Here the vibration is similar, only much more powerful.
There is a bottomless blue heaven. Already now, the subconscious is filled with the supreme, the most beautiful vibrations.
Small seeds of trees sprouted in the ground under the sky. In the depths of the subconscious, seeds of doubt and disagreement with the Supreme were born.
Thin trees branches rushed straight to the blue heaven. The roots of the trees penetrate deep into the earth. Disagreements and doubts based on real facts and spiritual aspirations are intensified.
Where yesterday there was an endless blue heaven, tomorrow there will be a powerful forest. The Supreme will be pushed into the background because of its inconsistency with the established stereotype of God. Everything will plunge into everyday vanity.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №49
In the manifested reality, the fire of emotions and passions flares up. If you leave it as it is, then an emotional fire will destroy all previous achievements. PRESSING DEMAND FOR CHANGES.
Everything is strongly aggravated on the subconscious plane. The Supreme is manifested as much as possible right now. In the sense that now the situation can no more accumulate divine vibrations Daily worries and anxieties, disagreement with the events will get out the Supreme from the subconscious unless there will be significant changes. PRESSING DEMAND FOR CHANGES.
Both in the manifested reality and on the subconsciousness, the natural course of events replaces the Supreme with great emotions (the world of events) and everyday fuss (subconscious plane). It is necessary to stop this flow, and even better, deploy in the opposite direction. This can not be done without fundamental changes. PRESSING DEMAND FOR CHANGES. The accumulated inner divine potential requires appropriate changes in the world of events. He who received this hexagram for the preservation of the Supreme vibration, which he has right now, needs cardinal changes. Perhaps it’s best to start over, fundamentally changing your core values. It requires perseverance in achieving change. In the plane of hexagram 49, condemnation, resentment, rejection is a short way to remove the Supreme vibrations from the situation and in general from life.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
HARMONY is a full acceptance of the flow of events without doubt and protest. Complete acceptance of what is happening is almost impossible for a mortal man who has instincts of self-preservation. Therefore, there will always be situations that give rise to doubts and disagreement with the natural course of life. This disagreement will supersede the Supreme from life. There will be needed PRESSING DEMAND FOR CHANGES to return the state of HARMONY. The PRESSING DEMAND FOR CHANGES gives rise to the HARMONY and vice versa.
“Don’t Worry, Be Happy,” Bobby McFerrin.
Pressing demand for changes
Make a reach for what appalls you.
Become exactly what you fight.
Love what you hated.
Heaven will be with you.
Positions to consider:
- Feel the divine core inside and follow it, whatever happens. Let the world adjust to you, not vice versa.
- Life is a constant transition and transformation. Even God is changing because He is alive. Rejecting transformations means death.
- Life is predestined. There is no way for a human will to generate transitions and change. It’s nothing more than restless mind games.
- The flow of events outside depends on the inner state of the person, his attitudes and expectations. By altering from inside, we change the situations outside.
- Not only do we depend on the Cosmos, but it also depends on us, just like a human body depends on the state of every cell. Restore the health of any one cell, and the whole system will revitalize. Transform yourself and the whole Cosmos will alter, changing its attitude toward you!
- “An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox,” Lao Tzu.
- “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses,” Carl Jung.
- “I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road,” Stephen Hawking.
- “If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve,” Lao Tzu.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving,” Albert Einstein.
- “We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive,” Albert Einstein.
- “The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself,” Lao Tzu.
- “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world,” Dead Poets
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything,”
- “If you take too long in deciding what to do with your life, you’ll find you’ve done it,”
- “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different,” Coco Chanel.
- ” ‘People do not change,’ say, people who do not change,” the author is unknown.
- “If you are delaying making a decision, it means that you have already made a decision – to leave everything as before,” unknown author.
- “Indecision is the thief of opportunity,” Jim Rohn.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).